Tomorrow, I'm another year older. How old I will be does not really matter. What is more important is that I have made a leap-change, something that was triggered by Pinggoy's blog (http://pingpol.multiply.com/photos/album/12/my_amazing_baby_brother_bajekjek).
I can understand his excitement about having a baby brother, even if its a step-brother. What I find hurtful is when he even posted the other woman's pictures. (He he siguro inggit lang ako na na-post niya yun kaysa a ako.) It came across like he was acknowledging her as his mom, especially for those who really don't know me.)
Oh well, Pinggoy is his own person.
A few weeks ago, I asked Karl and Kathleen (aka Japs) for their opinion about something. (I think I heard Kath mutter something like "Oh no!")
It was really about my relationship (or absence of a relationship) with their Dad.
I told them that I was bothered by my being untruthful to my friends about my separation from Pen, and if it would be alright if I would be more candid with them now that Ping had been posting photos of his step-brother on his site. (Actually, I had never opened it yet then but had been told of it by my sister.)
I said I had always tried to avoid the topic with my friends in deference to their (my children's) feelings.
To my surprise, Kath said she had been telling her friends that I was separated from her dad.
Karl was more quiet, although he did not object.
Now I have to talk to Ping, Alex and Victor to tell them of my intention. I just hope that no one reads this blog yet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment