I thought I would never not have time to try new things on my computer, but with more responsibilities, I just did not anymore have the time to learn to do Photoshop, publish a blog or design a web page.
Well, I don't exactly still have time to learn new things, but working for an online publication has helped "force" me to put this kind of learning into my list of urgent to-dos.
I may end up being a weekend blogger, especially since my present job does not allow me the luxury of writing something for this site in the evenings (I'm just too tired or may just want to do something else away from the computer).
I wonder what the children would think if they knew I now have a blog ... and what I intend to do with this blog.
At the moment, I'm still thinking how much I can really publish without stirring too much of a ruckus. Hmmm. We'll see. This is all so new to me but have sure opened new energies. Like, I'd like to enroll once again in a yoga class. Or pilates. Or both.
I could also look for a good bar, somewhere I could hang out in the evenings and just drink, drink, drink without fear of being harassed. Ha ha, as if someone might be interested in picking me up.
Gosh, I miss the debates and gossip that come with being with the Philippine media. Really time now to do something about this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment