The courage to end a marriage had not been too difficult. What was harder was admitting to all and everyone that my marriage had ended. Aside from the children, only my dearest friend -- and of course my family and some members of his family -- knew that we were no longer a couple.
Then recently, one of my son's blogs showed pictures of my ex and his youngest child with his live-in woman. This gave me the courage to "come out" and start a new life.
Never too late!
Now over 50, I know I have a lot of catching up to do.
But what lies ahead?
Romance? A new career? Adventures?
Then recently, one of my son's blogs showed pictures of my ex and his youngest child with his live-in woman. This gave me the courage to "come out" and start a new life.
Never too late!
Now over 50, I know I have a lot of catching up to do.
But what lies ahead?
Romance? A new career? Adventures?
No comments:
Post a Comment